Artrofix what is it?
Artrofix is a topical cream. Suitable for almost any joint problem. The active components of the drug allow you to defeat the strongest inflammation, while accelerating the restoration of joints and bone tissue.
Any diseases of the joints interfere with a mobile life. Pathologies make even routine activities difficult. Artrofix helps to restore the natural functioning of the musculoskeletal system.
|Storage conditions||Store at a temperature not exceeding 25°C.|
|Pharmacy license conditions||At the counter|
|Delivery||United Kingdom, USA, India, Philippines|
|Available in pharmacies?||Discover|
|Availability on Amazon:||no|
|Delivery time:||5-14 days|
|Availability:||available on the official website|
|Composition||100% natural. Not a drug|
CompositionThe active ingredients that make up Artrofix are as follows:
- Extract derived from the devil root. The substance has a powerful regenerating effect, normalizes the natural functioning of cartilage tissue.
- Extraction from sea urchin tissue. Perfectly fights inflammation, normalizes blood flow, and is guaranteed to eliminate any joint problems.
- Extraction from tissues of starfish. Provides disinfection of the skin surface, restores blood flow in the area of the affected joint. The substance guarantees resorption in the focus of inflammation of stagnant processes.
Instruction: how to use?On the Artrofix packaging there is an instruction describing in detail how to use the cream. It describes how to properly apply the product to the skin:
- Rinse the problem area well, then remove any remaining moisture with a napkin or dry towel.
- Then you need to wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water.
- Squeeze some cream out of the tube, apply the substance evenly to the area around the joint, rub in with light massage movements.
How does it work?The scheme of action of Artrofix cream is as follows:
- after application of the substance to the skin, the tissues quickly heat up;
- natural ingredients ensure good capillary permeability;
- joint pain is reduced due to increased heat transfer, active action of natural anesthetics.
Where can I find the official Artrofix website?
- The manufacturer and the official Artrofix website can be found at this link.
Can I buy Artrofix in a pharmacy?
- Unfortunately not. You can only buy original products from the manufacturer's website, this is the only authorized distributor.
How can I order Artrofix?
- To place an order, all you have to do is fill in the official form, enter your name, surname and mobile phone number. A representative of the company, with whom you can request the information you are interested in, will contact you as soon as possible to confirm your order, and in a few days you will receive the product directly at your home and payment on delivery.
In which countries is it sold?
- Artrofix is sold in all countries. You can order delivery to any place convenient for you.
How long does delivery take?
- On average, delivery takes 5-7 days, but can take up to 14 days.
Is Artrofix a deception?
- We checked Artrofix and found no sign of cheating.
Are there any negative reviews about Artrofix?
- We did not find any confirmed negative reviews for Artrofix among customers.