10 best snoring products for home use
Snoring is very dangerous and simply cannot be ignored. When it appears, measures must be taken without delay. The main thing is to immediately learn about the best methods of getting rid of snoring and choose the one that suits you best.
Ways to stop snoringThere are many methods to stop snoring. Among the most common and effective among them are the following:
- drug therapy. As a rule, it is used for mild snoring. Most often, steroid-based sprays are prescribed. They are used just before bedtime. These funds help relieve puffiness;
- special tools. For example, mouthguards are very popular. They are kept in the mouth throughout the night. With the help of a mouthguard, the jaw is fixed in the desired position. Accordingly, there are no barriers to free air penetration;
- CPAP therapy application. A special apparatus is used to maintain the required pressure in the respiratory tract. Before going to bed, a mask is put on the mouth and nose, which is connected to the device. It is through it that air is continuously supplied. It enters the nostrils under pressure and helps to keep the airways constantly open. This prevents respiratory distress;
- somnoplasty. Refers to minimally invasive surgical techniques. This procedure removes excess tissue from the back of the throat and upper airways;
- adenoidectomy or tonsillectomy. The operation is performed in cases when the cause of snoring is the adenoids or tonsils. They are removed;
- soft palate surgery. During surgery, those tissues that interfere with normal breathing are removed.