Verakose what is it?
Verakose is an innovative cream designed to relieve symptoms and treat varicose veins. The manufacturer relied on natural ingredients and ease of use of the drug. In addition to the therapeutic effect obtained from the cream, massage is also useful, since the product must be rubbed into the skin. Varicose veins are a problem that anyone can face. Most often, women suffer from the disease due to the physiological characteristics of the body, pregnancy and uncomfortable shoes. But men can also experience the full severity of the disease due to excessive exertion, malnutrition. Verakose is an effective remedy for treating ailments as part of complex therapy.
|Storage conditions||Store at a temperature not exceeding 25°C.|
|Pharmacy license conditions||At the counter|
|Delivery||United Kingdom, USA, India, Philippines|
|Available in pharmacies?||Discover|
|Availability on Amazon:||no|
|Delivery time:||5-14 days|
|Availability:||available on the official website|
|Composition||100% natural. Not a drug|
CompositionVerakose consists of several components:
- Troxerutin. Microcirculation corrector, angioprotector - a drug used for vascular diseases.
- Ginkgo biloba extract. The plant improves blood circulation without side effects.
- Horse chestnut seeds. The extract is intended for softening the skin, toning the vascular walls.
- Natural oils. They will make it easier to rub in the cream, the skin will become soft and elastic.
Instruction: how to use?Verakose is easy to use: you need to squeeze a small amount of cream from the tube and rub it into the skin in those places where the vasculature is localized. Apply the product to the prepared surface: dry and clean. Immediately after application, avoid physical activity, do not wear tight, tight clothing. The procedure should be repeated 2 times a day: in the morning and in the evening. Higher efficiency is achieved by controlling BMI (body mass index), eliminating cholesterol from the diet, as well as by a therapeutic diet recommended for diseases of the cardiovascular system.
How does it work?The active ingredients of Verakose cream not only relieve symptoms manifested in the vascular network, but also promote healing of injuries. With constant use, along with a change in diet and a decrease in physical activity, unpleasant manifestations of varicose veins disappear: burning, numbness, tingling.
Where can I find the official Verakose website?
- The manufacturer and the official Verakose website can be found at this link.
Can I buy Verakose in a pharmacy?
- Unfortunately not. You can only buy original products from the manufacturer's website, this is the only authorized distributor.
How can I order Verakose?
- To place an order, all you have to do is fill in the official form, enter your name, surname and mobile phone number. A representative of the company, with whom you can request the information you are interested in, will contact you as soon as possible to confirm your order, and in a few days you will receive the product directly at your home and payment on delivery.
In which countries is it sold?
- Verakose is sold in all countries. You can order delivery to any place convenient for you.
How long does delivery take?
- On average, delivery takes 5-7 days, but can take up to 14 days.
Is Verakose a deception?
- We checked Verakose and found no sign of cheating.
Are there any negative reviews about Verakose?
- We did not find any confirmed negative reviews for Verakose among customers.