Orthofix what is it?
Orthofix is an excellent active agent that is used for the prevention and treatment of the “bone” of the big toe. This medicine, which is based only on natural ingredients, eliminates symptoms such as: pain, severe, inflammation.
|Storage conditions||Store at a temperature not exceeding 25°C.|
|Pharmacy license conditions||At the counter|
|Delivery||United Kingdom, USA, India, Philippines|
|Available in pharmacies?||Discover|
|Availability on Amazon:||no|
|Delivery time:||5-14 days|
|Availability:||available on the official website|
|Composition||100% natural. Not a drug|
CompositionThe composition of the tool includes:
- Kala namak (volcanic salt);
- Phyllanthus niruri;
- Formic acid;
Instruction: how to use?Collect a couple of liters of water in a small basin at a temperature from +38 to + 40C. Add the contents of one sachet to the water.
- Lower the affected foot into the pelvis. The solution should cover it completely.
- Keep your foot in the water for about 10-15 minutes.
- Pull the leg out and dry it with a towel.
- Apply the composition to the bump.
- This procedure should be done once a day.
How does it work?According to the instructions, the effect of the use of the drug Orthofix comes in a month, a maximum of two. Such treatment is possible with a complex action. How does it work:
- Dissolves salt deposits and flushes them out during urination.
- Strengthens the muscles of the foot and improves blood circulation.
- Eliminates pain, and eliminates inflammation.
- Returns the finger to its original position.
IndicationsThe manufacturer definitely does not give certain diseases for which one should apply to this drug. The main case when the medicine should be used is hallux valgus. It is also recommended to use:
- with flat feet;
- in the presence of heavy loads on the legs;
- for sprains, bruises and dislocations;
- for chronic arthritis in remission;
- for pain in the joints of the foot. but only if there is no pronounced inflammation with a local increase in prices.
- for the prevention of deformity of the feet, if there is a genetic predisposition.
ContraindicationsSince the drug is for external use and has a 100% natural composition, there are not many contraindications.
- Not suitable for severely damaged skin.(Deep wounds, abrasions, cuts, bruises)
- If you are allergic to certain ingredients.
- Pregnancy and lactation. (in this case, only after consulting a doctor).
- Infectious diseases of the dermis, epidermis.
Doctor's reviewBefore prescribing an operation to my clients, I recommend the medicine Orthofix. However, everyone does not immediately believe, but after testing the drug, most have positive results. And only in severe cases it is necessary to resort to surgery.
Customer ReviewsGood day! For a very long time I suffered a lot because of the pain from the bone, but after a while I learned about Orthofix. Many said that this was a divorce and I would just waste the money, but I did not listen and decided to take a chance. As the saying goes: trying is not torture. And I didn’t regret it! Already after the course of application, the pain subsided, and everything began to gradually disappear.
Hello, I want to share my story. I have always loved to walk in heels. I could not live without them until the moment when I noticed the growing bone. That I just didn’t try, but the result was zero. After a while, I stumbled across the Internet on the story of one woman who was cured thanks to Orthofix and also decided to try it. After the course of treatment, I noticed a positive result: the pain was gone, and the bone decreased. So I definitely recommend it!
In our family, valgus is inherited. So I got it too. I was well worn out with him. I used a lot of things, but nothing helped. I was already completely desperate when on one forum, asking a question about this problem, I found out about the medicine Orthofix. The reviews were the most controversial. Someone did not help at all, and for whom everything went well. The comments were divided into two camps: those who were helped, and those who considered it all a divorce. After a little thought, I decided to order. And who would have thought that the result would please so much. The pain and swelling disappeared, and the lump gradually faded away.
Where can I find the official Orthofix website?
- The manufacturer and the official Orthofix website can be found at this link.
Can I buy Orthofix in a pharmacy?
- Unfortunately not. You can only buy original products from the manufacturer's website, this is the only authorized distributor.
How can I order Orthofix?
- To place an order, all you have to do is fill in the official form, enter your name, surname and mobile phone number. A representative of the company, with whom you can request the information you are interested in, will contact you as soon as possible to confirm your order, and in a few days you will receive the product directly at your home and payment on delivery.
In which countries is it sold?
- Orthofix is sold in all countries. You can order delivery to any place convenient for you.
How long does delivery take?
- On average, delivery takes 5-7 days, but can take up to 14 days.
Is Orthofix a deception?
- We checked Orthofix and found no sign of cheating.
Are there any negative reviews about Orthofix?
- We did not find any confirmed negative reviews for Orthofix among customers.