Agromax what is it?
Agromax is an organic fertilizer that enhances the growth of horticultural crops, cuttings and seedlings. Helps to achieve maximum results in a short time.
|Storage conditions||Store at a temperature not exceeding 25°C.|
|Pharmacy license conditions||At the counter|
|Delivery||United Kingdom, USA, India, Philippines|
|Available in pharmacies?||Discover|
|Availability on Amazon:||no|
|Delivery time:||5-14 days|
|Availability:||available on the official website|
|Composition||100% natural. Not a drug|
CompositionThe unique growth promoter formula contains the following substances:
- Vermicompost is horse manure in concentrated form. Saturates the soil with carbon dioxide, promotes the supply of nutrients to the fruits and leaves of plants.
- Phosphorus. It is the main source of energy for accelerating growth. Thanks to him, plants take root, bloom and bear fruit faster.
- Calcium. Strengthens immunity, nourishes plants.
- Magnesium. Promotes the efficient absorption of nutrients from water, soil and sunlight.
- Nitrogen. Strengthens the walls of plants, saturates the foliage, makes it juicy, the fruits become large and tasty.
- Azotobacteria. They quickly restore the soil, structure it, and help beneficial bacteria multiply.
Instruction: how to use?Agromax activator can be used at any time of the year. To achieve high results, it is recommended to follow certain rules:
- 1 sachet is mixed with 10-20 liters of water.
- The solution should be infused for 5-10 minutes.
- With the help of a watering can, you need to water the plants abundantly, spray the concentrate on foliage or flowers.
How does it work?Organic fertilizer accelerates the emergence of various seeds, nourishes them with nutrients, enhances the growth of garden crops, increases yields by 50%, saturates the roots with nitrogen, magnesium, calcium, phosphorus, activates the metabolism of young plants. In addition, the agent slows down the growth of weeds, repels pests.
IndicationsThe activator is recommended for use in the following cases:
- poor yield;
- poor seed germination;
- slow development of seedlings;
- weak root system;
- lack of juiciness in fruits;
- loss of nutrients from the soil;
- poor survival rate of exotic plants.
Doctor's reviewThe fertilizer is completely safe for plants, humans and animals, therefore it has no contraindications for use.
Customer ReviewsFor several years, the yield in the country left much to be desired. I was afraid that this would continue in the future, I suspected that the problem was in the soil or climate.A friend advised me to use the organic fertilizer Agromax. She uses it constantly and never has problems with the harvest. I decided to follow the advice of a friend, bought fertilizer and in April started working the soil. Surprisingly, the seeds sprouted quickly and began to grow actively, despite the fact that the spring was late. She treated the soil and plants with concentrate regularly, as a result, the vegetables grew excellent - large, juicy, tasty. For the first time in my gardening practice, I managed to achieve an amazing harvest.
I really love tomatoes and have always dreamed of growing them in the country. Last year we bought a plot and I immediately planted several unpretentious varieties. What a disappointment befell me when half of the seedlings died, and the other half practically did not bear fruit. I thought that I was a bad gardener and you need to be able to take care of plants, have a flair. On one forum of gardeners on the Internet, I shared my problem and I was advised a growth activator. At first I thought that it was a chemical harmful fertilizer, but I was assured that the composition there is unique, useful, there is nothing wrong with it. They advised me to start fertilizing the soil in early spring, which I did. Then she planted seedlings, which quickly took root and began to grow actively, giving inflorescences. I planted several types of tomatoes, not as many as last year and other vegetables. Surprisingly, they began to grow rapidly, already in the middle of summer we plucked juicy, tasty fruits. At the beginning of autumn we took off an excellent harvest and now we are not overjoyed. Here it is - the gardeners secret! I salted the tomatoes, distributed them to my family and friends. Everyone wondered how I managed to grow such large, fleshy fruits.
In front of the house, my neighbors and I have planted flower beds and plant flowers every year. Summer is different, respectively, and the flowers sometimes take root, sometimes they dont. This year, a neighbor brought the Agromax growth activator and decided to cultivate the soil at a clean-up day. She said that thanks to this tool, vegetables and even exotic flowers grow well in her country house. Throughout the summer, a neighbor sprayed the plants, fertilized the soil, and indeed, the flowers grew beautiful, strong, the petals were just a sight for sore eyes! All residents and passers-by admired the luxurious flower beds. At the same time, the summer turned out to be rainy, there was little sun, so without the activator there would definitely not be such gorgeous flowers.
Where can I find the official Agromax website?
- The manufacturer and the official Agromax website can be found at this link.
Can I buy Agromax in a pharmacy?
- Unfortunately not. You can only buy original products from the manufacturer's website, this is the only authorized distributor.
How can I order Agromax?
- To place an order, all you have to do is fill in the official form, enter your name, surname and mobile phone number. A representative of the company, with whom you can request the information you are interested in, will contact you as soon as possible to confirm your order, and in a few days you will receive the product directly at your home and payment on delivery.
In which countries is it sold?
- Agromax is sold in all countries. You can order delivery to any place convenient for you.
How long does delivery take?
- On average, delivery takes 5-7 days, but can take up to 14 days.
Is Agromax a deception?
- We checked Agromax and found no sign of cheating.
Are there any negative reviews about Agromax?
- We did not find any confirmed negative reviews for Agromax among customers.